HAXO-8 Humidity And Temp Recorder
- Product Code: HAXO-8
- Availability: In Stock
- R1,785 ex VAT
- Ex Tax: R1,785
|Humidity Measurement Range||0 ~ 100%RH but with limitations as detailed in Humidity Measurement Operating and Storage conditions below.|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)|
|Humidity Resolution||Better than 0.1%RH|
|Temperature Resolution||better than 0.1°C or 0.1°F|
|Capacity||8000 pairs of humidity & temperature readings (32Kbytes memory)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing 'OK' indicator / flashing 'ALERT' indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (8000 readings) in less than 10 secs depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP61 (when hung or mounted vertically)|
|Power Source||3V LiMg battery|
|Battery Life||2 ~ 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly.|
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.
LogTags® unique interface cradle design provides rapid and reliable data transfer to LogTag® Analyzer software in a matter of seconds. By far the fastest in its class.
Wall Mount Bracket
The LogTag® Wall Mount Bracket provides an easy and tidy solution to mounting a LogTag® on a wall, door or vertical surface while still allowing easy removal of the LogTag® for inspection or download.
HAXO-8 Quickstart Guide
Learn how to quickly operate the HAXO-8 device following the step-by-step instructions.
Get answers to your questions by contacting us.
LogTag® Analyzer Software
Get access to our free software which you can use with the HAXO-8 device.
The LogTag® HAXO-8 Humidity & Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 8000 sets of high resolution humidity and temperature readings over a measurement range of 0 to 100%RH & -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F).
Using the LogTag® Interface Cradle and the freely available companion software LogTag® Analyzer, the LogTag® HAXO-8 is easily set-up for recording including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the 'ALERT' indicator.
LogTag® Analyzer also provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as MS Excel once the data has been downloaded.
- A real time clock provides date/time stamps for each temperature and humidity reading pair.
- Push-to-start button with optional delay or a specific time & date.
- Complies with industry standards. Click the 'Specification' tab to view a list of compliance standards.