- Product Code: UTRED30-WiFi
- Availability: In Stock
- R4,345 ex VAT
- Ex Tax: R4,345
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +99°C. (-40°F to 210°F).|
|Rated Temperature Resolution||0.1°C or 0.1°F.|
|Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for -20°C to +40°C (-4°F to +104°F), typically ±0.3°C (0.6°F).
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.4°F) for -40°C to -20°C (-40°F to -4°F), typically ±0.5°C (0.9°F).
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.4°F) for +40°C to +70°C (+104°F to +158°F), typically ±0.7°C (1.3°F).
Better than ±1.2°C (±2.2°F) for +70°C to +99°C (+158°F to +210°F), typically ±1°C (1.8°F).
|Recording Capacity||16,000 temperature readings. 66 days at 6 min logging.
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up to 30 days of Min/Max/duration and alarm trigger statistics.
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours.|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours) or specific date & time.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (16,000 readings) in less than 10 seconds.|
|Environmental||IP61 (when vertically mounted or hung with USB dust-cap in place).|
|Power Source||5V via micro USB socket or, 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries. CR2032 LiMg coin cell (backup logging function only).|
|Battery Life||6 months ~ 1 year (typ) of operation without USB power. LiMg : 1 year of operation without alkaline batteries.|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0 / Micro USB Socket.|
|Size||125mm(H) x 65mm(W) x 17.5mm(T).|
|Weight||250g with alkaline batteries, (132g) without) - Excluding external probe.|
The LogTag® Protective Enclosure is specifically designed for use with LogTag® recorder products and allows LogTags® to be used in harsh environments.
Wall Mount Bracket
The LogTag® Wall Mount Bracket provides an easy and tidy solution to mounting a LogTag® on a wall, door or vertical surface while still allowing easy removal of the LogTag® for inspection or download.
Get answers to your questions by contacting us.
LogTag® Analyzer Software
Get access to our free software which you can use with the UTRED-30 device.
- Logtag Online ( LON ) will be quoted separately according to quantity.
- Includes: UTRED-WiFi / Probe / Mounted Bracket.
- New large easy-to-read display.
- Read Current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
- Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
- Real-time data automatically uploaded via WiFi to the LogTag Online cloud.
- Powered via a standard plug-in power adaptor and a USB cable.
- Can be powered by 2x AAA Alkaline batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
- Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required) when WiFi is unavailable.
- Measure and store up 16,000 time/temperature readings – enough for 66 days at 6 minute logging.
- Interchangeable external probe with high quality gold-plated connector.
- Record inspections at the push of a button.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm and statistic processing when the external sensor is unplugged.
- Second battery backup via a coin cell to ensure no data is lost even if the power source and alkaline batteries fail.
- Comprehensive customization options including sampling interval and alarm settings.
- Accessories include a range of external sensor options, wall mount bracket, and glycol buffer.