SRIC-4 - Single-use LogTag
- Product Code: SRIC4
- Availability: In Stock
- R235.40 inc VAT
- Ex Tax:R235.40
|Measurement Range||-25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C(±0.9°F) or better for measurements from -5°C to +30°C (+23°F to +86°F)
±0.8°C(±1.5°F) or better for measurements in other areas of rated range
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s).|
|Capacity||3968 logs (i.e 13.75 days @ 5min logging, 41.25 days @ 15min logging and 82.5days @ 30 min logging.)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 1~60 minutes or 1~18 hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing 'OK' indicator / flashing 'ALERT' indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (3968 readings) in less than 4 secs depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP65 (roughly equivalent to NEMA 4)|
|Power Source||3V LiMg battery|
|Battery Life||Projected life of 6 months of operation from time of configuration.
Shelf life before configuration of up to 2 years (providing a typical operating life of 65 days).
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.
LogTags® unique interface cradle design provides rapid and reliable data transfer to LogTag® Analyzer software in a matter of seconds. By far the fastest in its class. Click here for Interface Cradle details
The LogTag® Protective Enclosure is specifically designed for use with LogTag® recorder products and allows LogTags® to be used in harsh environments. Click here for Protective Enclosure details
Wall Mount Bracket
The LogTag® Wall Mount Bracket provides an easy and tidy solution to mounting a LogTag® on a wall, door or vertical surface while still allowing easy removal of the LogTag® for inspection or download. Click here for Wall Mount Bracket details
Get answers to your questions by contacting us.
LogTag® Analyzer Software
Get access to our free software which you can use with the SRIC-4 device.
The LogTag® SRIC-4 is a single-trip temperature recorder specifically designed for monitoring and logging temperature sensitive products in both short haul and long-distance transportation Applications.
Prices in US $: 12.70
The SRIC-4 comes with a 3968 log memory and a 6-month operating life in a robust yet inexpensive package.
'Inspection Marks' can be placed in recording to identify external events, such as loading or unloading goods.
- A real time clock provides date/time stamps for each temperature reading.
- Push-to-start button with optional delay or a specific time & date.
- Complies with industry standards. Click the 'Specification' tab to view a list of compliance standards.