USRIC-8 - Single use USB PDF Temperature Recorder
- Product Code: USRIC-8
- Availability: In Stock
- R296.82 inc VAT
- Ex Tax: R296.82
|Measurement Range||-25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)|
|Capacity||8,001 real time temperature recordings, non-volatile memory|
|Sampling Frequency||Configurable from 1 minute to 18 hours|
|Start Options||Push button start or specific date/time|
|Start up delay||Configurable 0 seconds to 45 days|
|Environmental||IEC 60529: IP64 with USB cap fitted|
|Power Source||3V Lithium battery– non replaceable|
|Battery Life||Shelf life of up to two years before configuration. Six months operating life from the time of configuration.|
|Size||93mm(H) x 54.5mm(W) x 8.6mm(T) including protective USB cap.|
|Alarm Functions||High/low, single, consecutive and cumulative alarm events, ‘OK’/’ALERT’ indicators|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0, A-type plug|
|Software||PDF Reader, LogTag Analyzer® 2.5 or higher|
The LogTag® Protective Enclosure is specifically designed for use with LogTag® recorder products and allows LogTags® to be used in harsh environments. Click here for Protective Enclosure details
Wall Mount Bracket
The LogTag® Wall Mount Bracket provides an easy and tidy solution to mounting a LogTag® on a wall, door or vertical surface while still allowing easy removal of the LogTag® for inspection or download. Click here for Wall Mount Bracket details
USRIC-8 Quickstart Guide
Learn how to quickly operate the USRIC-8 device following the step-by-step instructions.
Get answers to your questions by contacting us.
LogTag® Analyzer Software
Get access to our free software which you can use with the USRIC-8 device.
The LogTag® USRIC-8 Single-use USB PDF Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 8,000 real time temperature readings over a measurement range of -25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F).
Prices in US $: 14.50
Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case, the USRIC-8 plugs directly into the computer USB to automatically generate a fully detailed PDF report with the option to download the data using the freely available LogTag® Analyzer software for a more detailed analysis.
- Integral USB connector - no separate Interface Cradle required.
- Automatically generates a PDF report - no special software required.
- Automatically generates an encrypted LogTag data file - for a more detailed analysis.
- Fully user configurable via LogTag Analyzer for individual alarm settings, start options, trip length and log interval.
- Up to 8,000 recordings - enough for the longest trip with in-transit inspections which can be recorded at the push of a button.
- Robust and durable polycarbonate case with lug for secure mounting.
- Complies with industry standards. Click the 'Specification' tab to view a list of compliance standards.