- Product Code: LTI-WiFi
- Availability: In Stock
- R2,616.25 inc VAT
- Ex Tax: R2,616.25
Need Assistance - OR -
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°C to +70°C|
|Logger Buffer||Up to 48 Logger downloads can be buffered|
|Wireless Standard||2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n. High sensitivity internal antenna.|
|Environmental||IP50 (Rated for inside use only)|
|Software Capability||LTA 2.9r2, LTA 3.0r8, LTX 1.1r1, LogTag Online|
|Indicators||Green ‘Activity’ LED. Red ‘Busy/Error’ LED. Blue/Red dual colour ‘Network Activity’ LED|
|Power Source||5V/5W (Computer, power bank or USB wall charger)|
|Size||45mm(H) x 85mm(W) x 71mm(D), excluding cable|
|Weight||74g, excluding cable|
|Case Material||Polycarbonate, ABS|
|Range (Clear line of sight)||40m|
|Accessories||2.0m USB Cable|
The new Wireless Interface LTI-WiFi* is a high-speed 802.11/b/g/n compatible device that connects to your WiFi network and uploads data to an external cloud server.
- Logtag Online ( LON ) will be quoted separately according to quantity.
- Use LTI-WiFi to download data without access to a computer and installed software.
- Accepts any standard LogTag® data logger with 3 silver contact pins on rear case.
- Easily set up to work with your WiFi network.
- Downloaded data is fully encrypted and automatically uploaded to a secure server.
- The LTI-WiFi connects to LogTag Online, LogTag’s cloud server solution for viewing, analysing and storing data.
- Uploaded data is immediately available for viewing online.
- If the WiFi network is temporarily unavailable, downloaded data is stored in the LTI-WiFi’s buffer memory.
- Attaching the LTI-WiFi to a Power Bank creates a portable data access point that will work anywhere with WiFi coverage.
- Robust and reliable contacts are good for thousands of insertions.
- Inbuilt LED indicators show data download and network access status.
- The LTI-WiFi can be connected to a computer and used as a conventional (LTI-HID) interface.